It’s feeling a whole lot like summer out there… which means that for many people, it’s PARTY TIME!! But parties need snazzy food for the masses, and so your weekly recipe is a totally shareable, completely yummy and pretty darn healthy one this week. This Saucy Shrimp Cocktail uses horseradish and lemon juice to create a marinade that is just incredible.
So whip up a batch, invite some friends over and break out the lawn chairs! It’s party time.
Saucy Shrimp Cocktail:
- 3 tbsp. mayonnaise
- 1½ tsp. lemon juice
- ¼ tsp. black pepper
- 1 tsp. horseradish
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- 1½ tsp. finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1½ cups cooked black tiger shrimp, cut into pieces
1) In a bowl, stir together mayonnaise, lemon juice, horseradish, garlic powder, parsley and pepper
2) Add pieces of shrimp and toss lightly to coat
3) Place mixture evenly in 4 to 6 martini glasses
4) Chill until ready to serve