How is your immune system doing these days? Now that the cooler weather has arrived in full force, that means that many of our bodies can use as much help as they can get.
Try brewing up a mug of this healing tea and watch as your immune system magically revs up in power!
Lemon Ginger Turmeric Tea:
- 1 tsp. grated fresh turmeric root or ½ teaspoon turmeric powder (when you grate the turmeric root, be careful not to ruin your counter top or clothing as it can leave nasty yellow stains)
- 1 tsp. grated fresh ginger root or ½ teaspoon ginger powder
- 2 to 3 twists of black pepper (to increases turmeric’s bio-availability)
- Juice of ½ lemon
- 2 tsp. raw honey (optional)
- 1½ cup filtered water
- Combine turmeric, ginger and water in a saucepan on medium-high heat. Simmer for 5 to 10 minutes, make sure it doesn’t boil
- Strain the liquid and pour into a mug. Add lemon juice and honey and give it a good stir
(This recipe came from the Natural News Blog)