I am assuming that at some point in most people’s lives, they have tasted rotisserie chicken, right? So you must then be familiar with the delicious, fall off the bone, melt in your mouth goodness that it is, right? And obviously everyone knows how awesome chicken noodle soup is, right?
WHAT IF SOMEONE BROUGHT THESE TWO MARVELOUS THINGS TOGETHER, and in doing so, creates a fabulously tasty and incredibly healing soup? Well, Heroic Health has done it again. We have fused together these and other amazing ingredients and created a meal that is so satisfying, so tasty, so filling and so healthy, that it will no doubt rock your world. It sure rocked ours!
Homemade Rotisserie Chicken Noodle Veggie Soup:
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 4 tbsp. fried onion pieces
- 1 vegetable broth cube
- ¼ package noodles & veggies
- ¼ cup corn kernels
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. garlic ginger paste
- 1 tsp. red chili powder
- 1 tsp. cumin & coriander powder
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- 4 cups of water
- ¼ fresh chopped cilantro
- ½ cup rotisserie chicken chopped
1) In a large pot, add oil, onions, broth cube, & veggies with noodles. Stir in corn
2) Add water, spices and chicken
3) On medium high heat let flavours blend and veggies are tender and noodles are cooked through
4) Add cilantro on top. Serve and enjoy!